Midnight Noise is location-based and we highly recommend using a more recent device for best performance and quality. Older devices process slower and have weaker signals so inconsistencies and issues are more likely.
- Event and Meets -
1. Why can't I edit my Event/Meet in-app?
Events and Meets can only be edited outside of 24 hours of event start time to avoid issues.
2. I have a premium Event/Meet, why can't I edit it?
Premium Events can only be edited by contacting us. This is to avoid abusing the re-use system.
- General -
1. Will minimizing or closing the app disqualify me from a Rally or Cruise?
Minimizing will not disqualify you but you will appear offline until you reopen the app. However, closing the app will disqualify. We recommend not minimizing for extended periods of time as it may create problems. For best performance, keep the application open at all times during Cruises, Rallies, and Events.
2. Why can't I see others on the map?
3. There are more than 5 users within the same area, why can't I see everyone?
Free members get to see up to 5 users within 20km (12mi) or you can upgrade to our Premium membership and see up to 20 users within 100km (62mi).