Midnight Noise is location-based and we highly recommend using a more recent device for best performance and quality. Older devices process slower and have weaker signals so inconsistencies and issues are more likely.
1. Why is my distance not being tracked?
Distance is tracked only when your Visibility Toggle is turned ON (located in your Profile).
2. Will minimizing or closing the app disqualify me from the Cruise?
Minimizing will not disqualify you but it will take you offline until you reopen the app. However, closing the app will disqualify you right away. Also, we recommend not to minimize for extended periods of time as it may create problems. For best results, keep the application open during Cruises and only minimize for up to 1min at a time if you really have to.
3. Why can't I see others on the map?
4. Why didn't I get any Tokens while using the GPS.
You earn 1 token for every 1km (0.62mi) travelled but you must be online (minimizing the app does not track distance).
5. There are more than 5 users within the same area, why can't I see everyone?
Free members get to see up to 5 users within 20km (12mi) or you can upgrade to our Premium membership and see up to 20 users within 100km (62mi).