Midnight Noise is location-based and we highly recommend using a more recent device for best performance and quality. For all iOS and Android devices we recommend no older than devices built in 2017 (ex. iPhone 8 or newer and Samsung S8 or newer). While older devices may work fine, this is our recommendation for better performance.
- Event and Meets -
1. Why can't I edit my Event/Meet in-app?
Events and Meets can only be edited outside of 24 hours of the event start time to ensure quality.
2. I have a premium Event/Meet, why can't I edit it?
Premium Events can only be edited by contacting us to avoid re-use.
- General -
1. Will minimizing or closing the app disqualify me from a Rally or Cruise?
Minimizing will not disqualify you but you will appear offline until you reopen the app. However, closing the app will. We recommend not minimizing for extended periods of time as it may create problems. For best performance, keep the application open at all times during Cruises, Rallies, and Events.
2. Why can't I see others on the map?
3. There are more than 5 users within the same area, why can't I see everyone?
Free members get to see up to 5 users within 20km (12mi) or you can upgrade to our Premium membership and see up to 20 users within 100km (62mi).